Co-Founder & CEO
- Domenico is the CEO at Gelato-go. He currently oversees all the processes of the Company with a special focus on Franchise and New Markets development.
- After his Degree in Business Administration at Bocconi University (Milan, Italy) Domenico joined Alstom (Power and High Speed Transportation )as part of the pilot “Finance Graduate Development Program” where he had the opportunity of having 4 assignments in 4 different countries (France, China, Brasil and USA) within the Finance community. He then stayed within the USA Alstom Organization with various Finance Managerial roles. After years of extensive Corporate life in 2013 decided to move to an entrepreneurial life and co-funded Gelato-go with his best friend Alessandro Alvino.
Co-Founder – Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
- Alessandro is the Sales Director at Gelato-go. He currently oversees marketing and advertising for the retail stores and the franchise business in both Miami and Los Angeles. He is also in charge of the wholesale and catering business units.
- After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in economics at Cattolica University, Alessandro joined Microsoft’s Italian headquarters in Milan where he worked in the MSN sales team for over a year. His career in digital advertising continued at publishing companies such as Il Giornale and Clarin before he co-founded Gelato-go in Miami with his best friend Domenico in 2013. In 2016, to dedicate his passion as an entrepreneur, Alessandro decided to leave his corporate life behind by joining Gelato-go full time.
Store Manager California – Business Development Wholesale & Catering
- Started working in Florida at Gelato-Go in 2018 as a gelato maker and server. Moved to Los Angeles in 2019 to start as a store manager and now is also responsible for the Wholesale and Catering in California.
- Alonso Gonzalez has 8 years of experience as an Oracle/SAP technical consultant in segments of the metalworking industry, retail and agroindustry in Brazil.
Head of Procurement & Production
- Beside his main role of Head of Production, Mattia is in charge of choosing, tasting, and mixing the appropriate ingredients, in order to elaborate the best recipes.
- After over 15 years of experience in Gelato and Frozen Dessert field between Italy and Switzerland, Mattia Ortelli joined “Gelato-go” project in the autumn of 2016, and he has carried his expertise and his knowledge, that have been part of the exponential growth of the Company in the past years.
- Florine Desvaux arrived in Gelato-go Team in March of 2019 and is now in charge of Marketing. She brings her creation and Marketing skills
- Florine has worked 6 years in Marketing and Communication in industrial companies in Paris, after getting her master’s degree she decided to moved to Miami to have a foreign experience
Delivery & Logistic Manager
Alex Angelo D’addio
Stores Manager & Operations
- Alex Angelo D’Addio is on top of managing stores and following projects for the new openings of “Gelato-go”, either corporate and franchising. He is the referent for technical and bureaucratic details – such as keeping contacts with Landlords, General Contractors, and Construction Companies – linked to the jobs for the openings of the new “Gelato-go” spots.
- Born in Milan and raised in Santa Maria a Vico – a small town close by Caserta, Alex is graduated in Political Sciences and in Business Administration at “Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore” in Milan, and got in the Company in the end of November 2016.
Store Manager Ocean Drive
- Carlotta Messina started with the company in April 2019. She brings to Gelato Go her analytical and controller skills, both analysing the day-to-day operation of the company and new business opportunities
- Carlotta is graduated in Business Administration at Bocconi University, Milan. During both the Bachelor and the Master of Science she experienced two exchange programs in Dubai and San Josè (CR). Carlotta started to work in an italian listed company as Investment Controller and then as Cash Flow controller. After this experience, Carlotta decided to move in Miami.
- Davide Ferrarotto started with company in 2017 and serves as Store manager and Gelato maker in the Los Angeles area.Davide brings to the company years of experience and gelato in the hospitality industry across Italy, and lately in Florida.
- He has been working in companies such as Costa Crociere as pastry chef and private label ones as personal chef for celebrities such as Gianluca Vacchi.
- David Hoover started with the company in April of 2018 and serves as our Sales Manager for the South Florida area. David brings to us years of sales and marketing experience as well as internet advertising for Latin America and US Hispanics.
- David has worked in a variety of companies such as Hewlett-Packard, Royal Caribbean and US Media Consulting. David moved to Florida in 1982 from Steubenville, Ohio and has lived in the South Florida area since 1985.